1. We should strive graciously to rear our youngsters to adore, love, cherish and respect the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
2. We should strategically bring our kids to imitate the Prophet’s amazing model, way of life, and guidelines.
3. We should make books and resource materials (i.e including audiobooks, tapes, lectures, and recordings) about the prophet’s life accessible in our homes.
4. We should repeatedly model our youngsters to be fixated on Islamic kid’s shows, deen reality programs, All-out-Islamic channels, etc that have an unmistakable and healthy Islamic substance.
5. We should save some family time each week for an Islamic Knowledge Circle to discuss the Seerah of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and his teachings.
6. As married couples, we should mirror our family’s living what with that of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and dearly live by it.
7. We should urge our kids to spend a part of their everyday stipends on beneficent deeds that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) used to energize, such as accommodating others, taking care of a needy individual, or aiding the poor, and so on. This is a fantastic down to earth use of the Sunnah.
May Almighty Allah increase his blessings upon Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), his household, and his companion. Aameen