10 LOGICAL QUESTIONS TO ASK A CHRISTIAN (part 2)
1. If Jesus is said to be the only begotten son of God, what of David in psalms 2:7, who is also said to be a begotten son of God?
2. If Jesus is the only son of God, what of Adam Luke 3:38, Israel Exodus 4:22, Ephraim Jeremiah 31:9 e.t.c?
See Romans 8:14, Romans 8:29
3. How could Jesus be God if he didn’t know when the Day of judgement would be Matthew 34:26 and mark 13:32?
4. God says ‘Those honouring me, I shall honour 1samuel 2:30. Does is it honour God to call anyone His equal? To say Mary is the mother of God?
10 LOGICAL QUESTIONS TO ASK A CHRISTIAN PART 1
5. If Jesus was the one and only true God, whom did he pray to? Matthew 26:36, John12:27 e.t.c
6. Where the miracles of Jesus not all by God’s power? See John 5:30, Luke 11:20 acts 2:22 e.t.c. was it not God who performed the miracle of the birth of Jesus? If so who is more special, Jesus or God?
7. God is good “1chronicle 16:34” but Jesus said he is not good “mark 10:18”
Can he be God?
8. If Jesus was dead on the cross, why was he still bleeding from his side “John 19:34”
Does a dead person bleed?
9. Is there only one God, if so, can the son of God be the only God himself?
10. Did the only one God ever die for sin? If the only one God was once really dead, who gave him life?
Bashir Habeeb @knowislam.com.ng