10 LOGICAL QUESTIONS TO ASK A CHRISTIAN.
1. How could Jesus Christ (pbuh) be God if he learned obedience from the things he suffered from. We read..
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Hebrews 5:8 kjv
Who could God learn from? Is he not all-knowing?
2. To attribute a son to God would be to deny God’s perfection. It implies that he lacked or needed something. What does God need or want a son for when he has no needs and is independent of all?
3. How does the original sin reflect God’s mercy, love and justice? Can God really consider children as sinful even at birth or before birth?
4. If the bible is complete and eternal word of God, Why do archaeological and linguistic discoveries necessitate the writing of new revisions and versions of the bible?
5. Should Christians not be grateful to the Jews and Judas Iscariot for seeing the ‘mission of Jesus’ through to the end? Where they not essential for the success of his mission to die for sin?
6. Is Jesus the son of God? Is the son of God, God? If so, is God the son of God? If so, is God is own son?
7. If God is not God of confusion (1Corinthians 14:33) how can 1+1+1=1 as in the Trinity?
8. Could the Torah (the book of Moses) be fully the word of God, if the prophet Jeremiah says in Jeremiah 8:8 that… The false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie?
9. Does God want the shedding of blood, when he says “for I desire steadfast love not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings? Hosea 6:6
10. 1Timothy 6:16 says God is immortal (I.e can’t die). Can Jesus be God if he died?
Bashir Habeebullah @knowislam.com.ng
3,824 total views, 0 views today