Badr Nafla, 19, was shot dead by Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank. The Teenager died after being shot by Israeli forces in the neck near the Northern West Bank city of Tulkarem.
The Palestinian Health Ministry has said it is part of a spark of violence after US President, Donald Trump, announced his Middle East Plan.
Trump’s plan, which was released last week, angered the Palestinians as it highly favours the Israelis. Following the release of the plan, a total of five deaths have been recorded in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem.
On Thursday, two Palestinians were shot dead by Israeli forces during a demonstration in Jenin against the demolition of a Palestinian house.
WAFA, official Palestinian news agency, gave the name of one of the victims as Yazan Abu Tabekh, a 19-year old student. The second person was identified as a Palestinian policeman, Tareq Badwan.
A Palestinian citizen of Israel was also killed after he was accused of opening fire on the police near the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem’s Old City
On Wednesday night, Israeli forces shot dead 17-year-old Mohammed al-Haddad during clashes in Hebron.
Meanwhile, 14 Israelis were injured on Thursday after a car rammed into soldiers in Jerusalem.
The driver was arrested and is being questioned, Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP news agency, adding that there had been no new security-related incidents since Thursday evening.
Thousands of Palestinians prayed at the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, the third holiest site in Islam and a flashpoint in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The site is known to the Jews as the Temple Mount.
On Friday morning, Israeli police turned back busloads of worshippers en route from northern Israel to the mosque compound.
Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP there was “heightened security in Jerusalem”, including extra police units, particularly “in and around the area of the Old City”.