Important issues of the Chapter
1) In Tauhid, people are classified into various ranks.
2) What is the meaning of ‘purification of Tauhid’.
3) Ibrahim (May Allah be pleased with him) was praised by Allah for he was not of the
4) Allah praised all those Auliya for they did not make anyone with Him as the partner (did not practice polytheism).
5) Keeping away from cauterization and Ruqyah is the fullest purification of Tauhid.
6) Possessing these characteristics (traits) is Tawakkul (trust in Allah Alone).
7) The deep knowledge of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) who knew that such degree of trust (Tawakkul) in Allah could not be
attained without action.
8) This shows how earnest the Companions were in doing good deeds.
9) The superiority of the followers of Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) quantitatively as well as qualitatively.
10) The superiority of the Ummah (followers) of Musa (May Allah be pleased with him).
11) All the Ummah (nations) will be paraded before Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) .
12) Every Ummah (nation) will be accompanied by its respective Prophet.
13) Generally, few people responded to the call of Prophets.
14) The Prophets, whom nobody responded to, will come alone before Allah.
15) The substance of these facts is that man should not worry about numbers, neither must he feel proud about huge numbers nor be disheartened by less numbers.
16) The permission of using Ruqyah to treat effects of evil eye and poisonous sting.
17) By the Hadith “He has done well by stopping on what he has heard”, the depth of knowledge of the predecessors is known, and it is also known that the first Hadith does not contradict the second.
18) The avoidance of the predecessors of praising anyone undeservedly.
19) The Prophet’s statement that ‘You are one of them’ is a sign of Prophethood.
20) The excellence of Ukashah (May Allah be pleased with him)
21) Using Ma’areed (to mention something casually among other things, or a description open to various interpretations).
22) The excellent manners of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) .