Important issues of the Chapter
1) Wisdom of Allah in creating jinn and mankind.
2) Worship is Tauhid, as, in this issue there had always been dispute (between the Prophets and the polytheists).
3) Those who have not fulfilled the requirements of Tauhid are such as they have not worshipped Allah, and in this sense is the meaning of the verse:
“Nor will you worship that which I worship” (109:3).
4) The wisdom in sending the Messengers.
5) The message of the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) (Tauhid) applies to all nations.
6) All Prophets have brought one and the same religion.
7) The major issue is that the worship of Allah cannot be performed until Taghut is denounced and rejected. In this meaning is the saying of Allah:
“Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold.” (2:256)
8) At-Taghut is inclusive of all that is worshipped other than Allah.
9) The tremendous importance of the three entirely clear verses of Surah Al-An’am (6:151-153) among the early pious predecessors. In these verses are 10 issues, the first of which is the prohibition of Shirk.
10) The clear verses in Surah Al-Isra (17:22-39) have 18 substantial issues. Allah begins them with:
“Set not up with Allah any other ilah (god), (O man) or you will sit down reproved, forsaken (in the Hell-fire)”. (17:22)
And ended with:
“And set not up with Allah any other ilah (god) lest you should be thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected.” (17:39).
Allah informed us the importance of these issues by saying:
“This is (part) of Al-Hikmah (wisdom, good manners and high character, etc.) which your lord has inspired to you.” (17:39)
11) The verse of Surah An-Nisaa (4:36) called “The verse of the ten rights” to which Allah the Most High begins by saying:
“And worship Allah, and join none with Him in worship.”
12) We must note the admonition of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) which he made before his death.
13) To recognize Allah’s right upon us.
14) To recognize the rights of slaves on Allah, if they fulfill His right.
15) This issue was unknown to most of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)
16) Permissibility to hide some knowledge for the common good (as determined by the Shari’ah).
17) It is desirable to pass the pleasing news to other Muslims.
18) Fear of depending (of the people) upon the expansiveness of Allah’s mercy.
19) The statement of one, who is asked on matters that are not known to him: “Allah and His Messenger know the best”.
20) It is correct to impart knowledge selectively to someone and not to others.
21) The humility of Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) on riding a donkey with a companion behind.
22) It is legitimate to have a second rider behind.
23) Superiority of Mu’adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) The great importance of this issue (of Tauhid).