(The Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah)
Allah the Most Exalted said: “And (all) the most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His Names.”
Ibn Abi Hatim (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: “Those who belie or deny His Names actually commit Shirk.”
Also reported from him is: “They derived Al-Lat from Al-Ilah and Al- ‘Uzza from AlI-Aziz.” A’mash said: “They included (in the Names of Allah) such (names) which do not belong to Him.”.
Important issues of the Chapter
1) Confirmation of the Names of Allah.
2) All the Names of Allah are beautiful.
3) We must call Allah by His Names.
4) The command to shun the ignorant, evil apostates.
5) Explanation of the kind of apostasy one commits by misusing the Names of Allah.
6) The punishment promised for the person who commits apostasy.