Important issues of the Chapter
1) Abundance of Allah’s favour.
2) The abundant reward of Tauhid towards Allah.
3) Besides earning rewards, Tauhid recompenses sins.
4) Explanation of the verse 82 in Surat Al-An’am.
5) Ponder the five points mentioned in the Hadith narrated by Ubadah (bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him))
6) If you look at the Ahadith from Ubadah and ‘Itban (May Allah be pleased with him) and what follows altogether, the meanings of La-ilaha illa Allah become clear to you along with the error of those who are the deceived ones (Al-Maghrurin).
7) Take note of the condition in Itban’s Hadith.
8) That the Prophets needed to be apprised of the tremendous virtue of La ilaha ilIa-Allah (There is no true God but Allah).
9) The point of overweighing of the Kalimah (May Allah be pleased with him) in respect to all other creation, though many who enunciate it will not get the full weight in their balance.
10) The text showing that there are seven earths like seven heavens.
11) That the seven earths and heavens are full of creatures.
12) Confirmation of the Attributes of Allah, contrary to the claims of Ash’ariyah.
13) Undoubtedly, if you understand the Hadith of Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) you would understand the statement in the Hadith of Itban (May Allah be pleased with him):
“Indeed Allah has forbidden for Hell the person who testifies: ‘There is nothing worthy of worship in truth (no true God) but Allah,’ seeking thereby nothing but Allah’s Face (pleasure)” that it constitutes abandonment of Shirk practically and not merely confessing La-ilaha ilIa-
Allah by the tongue.
14) Reflection and consideration of the shared characteristics of Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) and Iesa (May Allah be pleased with him) both as Prophets and slaves of Allah.
15) Knowing the peculiarity of Jesus (May Allah be pleased with him) being created as Kalimat- Allah (the Word of Allah).
16) Knowledge that Jesus (May Allah be pleased with him) is a spirit from Allah (Ruhan Minhu).
17) Knowing the merits of belief in Paradise and Hell.
18) Knowledge of the meaning of the statement (of the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) “… whatever his deeds might be.”
19) Knowledge that Al-Mizan (the Scale) consists of two sides.
20) What is meant by the mention of the “Face” (of Allah).