Know Islam

Know Islam, Know Paradise

REV. DANIEL ESHUN SPEAKS ABOUT LEGITIMACY OF POLYGAMY

October 13, 2018 Family and Marriage News Uncategorized 0

Rev. Daniel Eshun of One Faith Gospel Church has expressed his feelings about the legitimacy of polygamy. In an interview with Good Evening Ghana, Rev. Daniel made it known to the world about his support for the legitimacy of polygamy in our society.

He discussed about the effect, consequences and precipitation like increase in prostitution, extra marital affairs, increase in unwanted pregnancies, high rate of abortion and sexually transmitted disease which the world will encounter if one man choose to stick to one woman.

Recently, the total population of Tanzania comprises of 60% women summing up to about thirty million while the remaining 40% are men which are about twenty million leaving us with the statistics of about over ten million women who are single without a husband.

Meanwhile, The President of Tanzania John Magufuli urge his fellow chappie to start marrying two, three wives in a bid to reduce the amount of unmarried women in the nation.

Most Christians nowadays are in the league of those who are in opposition of polygamy, but we read in Isaiah 4:1;

“And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach”.

Watch : Rev. Daniel Eshun speaks about Legitimacy of Polygamy

https://youtu.be/rksY73MllG8

Kindly subscribe to the YouTube channel for more videos.

Johnson Abdulazeez Ayomide

594 total views, 0 views today

Enter your email address:

Delivered by KnowIslam.com.ng

Comments

comments



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *