HOUSE OF SALAM: Abode of the Inquisitive Mind
About House Of Salam (HOS):
In a world where many of the Ummah are unwittingly giving in to the activities of the secularist and satanist which result to the degeneration of the Ummah in spiritual and psychological thought. House Of Salām (housed by knowislam.com.ng) is modelled on the framework of ‘House of Wisdom‘ during the Islamic Golden era; to take up the challenges on making the Ummah recognise the beauty of Islamic heritage and how sticking to the pristine source of knowledge (Qur’ān & Sunnah) will regenerate the Ummah and leads to civilization of intention and orientation for the Ummah progression.
Core Values: IREC;
Information, Regeneration, Education, & Civilization
- Information: Beneficial Knowledge for Contentment & Freedom from Life Shackles.
- Regeneration: Pristine Source of Knowledge leading to the Straight Path.
- Education: Enhancement of one’s Wisdom in dealing with life Situations.
- Civilization: Intelligentsia insight for Rational and Emotional Enlightenment.
– Strengthening true Belief and encouraging Righteousness
– Sharing Beneficial Knowledge for understanding and Wisdom
– Dawah: Calling to the path of Allah to attain felicity with Wisdom
– Hisbah: Enjoining good (decency) and forbidding evil (indecency) act.
– Jihad: Striving with the available resources towards the path of Allah.
A world where people are informed, regenerated, educated and civilized. For mankind to derive understanding, wisdom, and inference from the Pristine source of Knowledge (Qur’ān and Authentic Sunnah), and the Shari’a as the world constitution.
HOUSE OF SALAM (HOS) INITIATIVE AGENDA:
- House of Wisdom:
- HOS Waqf (Qard Hassan, Zakat and Sadaqa): To curb the economic problems and unbalanced in welfarism.
- HOS Mentorship: To provide mentorship to dedicated Muslims on writing skills and reading skills. Doing this will empower the Ummah writing beneficial articles, stories, poetry and wordings and reading of beneficial books.
- HOS Library (Virtual and Physical): To strengthen the sharing of Islamic knowledge, by establishing Islamic book stores, providing beneficial books at affordable price for the Ummah benefits. This might also be the marketing segment for Salām Publishing House published books. There is no much available Islamic book stores in southern part of the country. House of Salām will strive to ensure this is solved, Bï Ithñï-Llah.
- Salām Publishing House (SPH): The main trigger for this idea is the high cost of beneficial foreign Islamic books, and this limit many people the access to beneficial knowledge due to unavailability of funds to purchase these beneficial books. HOS will collaborate with some of the overseas publishers and authors to allow Salām Publishing house the license to print their books under Salām Publishing to save much cost through overseas transport. SPH will also help the local Islamic writers to publish their books at affordable price.
HOS Library (eLibrary) :
Family & Marriage
History & Story
Islam: Economics, Banking & Finance
Science & Medicine
From the Qur’ān:
Surah Al-Hadid, Verse 9:
هُوَ الَّذِي يُنَزِّلُ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ لِّيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُمْ لَرَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ
He is the One Who sends to His Servant (Muhammad ﷺ) Manifest Signs, that He may lead you from the depths of Darkness into the Light. And verily Allah is to you most kind and Merciful.
House Of Salam (HOS) is an initiative guided by the Qur’ān and the Sunnah as its legit source. Its activities is modelled on the works of Muhammad Asad and other great scholars of Kitab was-Sunnah.
House Of Salam (HOS) is open to inspiring ideas, support, initiatives, recommendations and other positive contributions, that will lead to the progress of Islam generally.
Any relevant information can be communicated via:
Facebook Page: houseofsalaminfo
Web Activities: House Of Salam (HOS)
Surah Yunus, Verse 25:
وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَىٰ دَارِ السَّلَامِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
“Allah calls to the abode of peace (Islam – Paradise) and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path.” (Qur’ān, 10:25)
House Of Salam (HOS):
Abode of Peace, for Peace Makers
446 total views, 0 views today