11 HALAAL ENCOMPASSING ACTIVITIES FOR MUSLIM COUPLES By Lawal Afeez Arishekola
And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
[Sûrah Rûm: 21]
To achieve the peacefulness made reference to by Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala), Muslim couples must endeavor to fraternize as could be expected under the circumstances. This is highly remarkable for a solid relationship, to create love and kindness for one another.
We without a doubt have the best precedent in our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).Though endowed with such an immense obligation and being sent on such a genuine mission, despite everything he was energetic with his spouses and used to play with them. One such model is given by this hadith.
Aisha(RAA) narrated : While she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet. When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping.
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2578, Graded Sahih by al-Albani
The above hadith explicit meaning is that the Prophet of Allah (Peace be upon him) who’s the best of mankind used to have a good time with his wives, what about us who are the Prophet’s followers?
Be that as it may, mostly, Muslim couples get exhausted and are confounded about what to do together. Particularly halal exercises. Beneath, I have attempted to show a few thoughts that you can actualize with your half’s. Attempt these exercises with your life partner. Some are unadulterated fun, and you’ll surely get rewarded by Allah by having such fun with your spouse coupled with extra lessons to learn therewith
1. Meal Preparation: Cooking can be part of fun when finished with the one you love. It will make for an extraordinary fun movement, however regardless of whether the spouse isn’t much into cooking or he/she is, we ought to do it every so often for the sake of entertainment and experimentation. Preparing/flame broiling/simmering together will be a stunning ecstasy to behold.
2. Read together & Prepare Quiz afterwards: choose an Islamic beneficial book to peruse, ideally a non-lengthy one. At the point when both of you get done with perusing, plan tests for one another. Make it like a challenge and have a prize for the victor.
3. Go to the closest stop, garden or zoo and appreciate the nature together. Make this visit with the expectation to revere Allah. Acclaim and commend Allah at each delightful sight and sound of nature. Reflect and consider over the excellence, the detail, the craftsmanship of Allah. Gaze, look, think and consider; and talk about everything with your life partner. This visit should go about as an imaan promoter/energizer and should put you in sincere wonderment of Allah.
4. Offer glad recollections. Take a seat in recreation and recall your cheerful recollections together. It will resuscitate your adoration and stem in your heart profound appreciation for Allah.
5. Play games like Unscramble, word look, enigmas dependent on islamic subjects.
6. Instead of being stuck to your individual telephones and being in various universes, however being appropriate beside one another, do your online exercises together. Watch the entertaining recordings you get on WhatsApp with your life partner as opposed to sending them to their telephone.
Watch islamic addresses together and have an intensive exchange about it. Examine what you realized, what you will actualize, your considerations and reflections on it.
Watch addresses about jinns for an exciting time. Learning about these animals will reestablish the dread of Allah in you, make you fear sin, rest early and will likewise wake you up for fajr together.
Watch addresses on Jannah on beautiful climate days and sit and envision Jannah together for a sentimental night.
Watch addresses about grave, post-existence, day of judgment and damnation fire, when you believe you are slipping and to urge each other to keep away from sins.
7. Go shopping for purchasing presents for family, relatives and neighbors. Regardless of whether there’s no event, go on a shopping binge, live it up, shock them and revive your connections. Also, no doubt, purchase something for one another too.
Abu Hurayra detailed that the Prophet, may Allah favor him and concede him peace, stated, “Give endowments and you will love each other.” (Al adab-Al mufrad)
(Al adab Al mufrad, Book 30, Hadith 57)
8. Test each other to do great deeds. “It is said that it takes 21 days to shape a propensity. Pick a Sunnah and test each other to perform it for 21 days in a row. Choose a prize for the champ.”
9. Race with one another. It’s one of the Prophet’s deeds with his wives as the hadith stated above. In the event that you can’t run, at that point have a mobile race in your compound.
10. Pillow-Fight: Let it be mild so as not to unintentionally injure your jewel.
11. Lastly, Room ‘Hide & Seek’: This is a very interesting game for the couple especially when boredom reaches everest.
I hope, by Allah’s grace, that the above thoughts encourage you and fortify your bond with your mate and consequently with Allah also. Keep in mind, intimate romance is more rewarding just when it is for Allah. Cherish each other for Allah, and ln sha Allah, He will rejoin you both in Jannah. Aameen.
© Written by Lawal Afeez Arishekola for www.knowislam.com.ng
4,467 total views, 0 views today